Excellence Awards for Continuing Deserving Students
At the beginning of each semester, a list of highly qualified students eligible for this Excellence Award meeting the criteria stated below will be automatically generated from the system. The scholarship committee reviews this list and selects the top 10 students, sophomore, senior and junior over the 3 schools. Award messages are immediately e-mailed to the beneficiaries and the relevant amounts are processed in their student's account.
In order to be eligible to apply for a such award, applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Must be an undergraduate Moroccan degree-seeking student.
- Must have completed at least 30 credits at Al Akhawayn University.
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.80 or better.
- Must have never been placed on academic or disciplinary probation.
- Must be a non-full tuition scholarship holder.
- Must have earned at least 15 credits or completed 5 courses at AUI during the last semester prior to the time of their application.
Excellence awards are offered to our continuing students for the following semester ONLY. They cannot be renewed for another semester(s) until students are again selected out of the top 10 students at AUI by meeting the eligibility criteria stated above.