Students graduating with the MBA should be able to:
- Apply decision-making tools, techniques, and analyses with the purpose of making sound managerial recommendations.
- Communicate professionally and work effectively with a diverse team.
- Manage group and individual behaviors in organizations.
- Apply the most appropriate style of leadership needed to solve complex business problems.
Address ethical dilemmas in a socially responsible manner.
- Evaluate and design creative business strategies that consider local and global perspectives.