General Admission Conditions
To apply for a transfer, the candidate must have:
- Completed at least one year of college-level coursework.
- Earned at least 30 credits or above in a recognized University where all instruction was in English.
- A minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 grading scale and being in Good standing with their home institution.
- Successful online interview, where applicable
Applicants who do not meet the 30 credit hour and/or 2.5 Cumulative GPA are not considered for transfer. They follow the same admission procedure for the first time entering freshmen. However, after admission, they may be considered for semitransfer.
Applicants must provide the application file with all post-secondary school records.
How to apply?
- Complete and submit an online Application: Apply Now
- Upload the required documents via the online application (Step 2/2: Candidate File Creation):
- Certified copy of high school diploma (High school diplomas based on distance education, GED, and similar tests are not accepted towards admission)
- Official transcripts of all university-level coursework completed and/or attempted
- Syllabi of all transferable courses
- Transfer Supplement Form
- One typed essay to be written by the applicant him or herself that explains the reasons for seeking transfer to AUI
- One Copy of the identity card, “CNI” (passport for international)
- One (1) passport-size recent color photograph
- Application fee of 800 DH (see the method of payment)